You don't want to mess with these fags, don't you know their loco? Take a look, they are out to fucking lunch. Everyone knows art shows are lame, well I was attending an art opening because I had to do some photos and a review for an art journal called "the menstrual art revue”. So there I was at this lame ass event when these fucking retards show up dancing around in costumes and spraying Kool-Aid all over the place. One of the gallery owners tried to kick them out but if you have ever been to a gallery than you know how lame ass the people that work there are and the guy in the wrestling mask has some serious guns. So I snap some photos and the main guy says to me in Spanish "keep for your collection, I know you like" which by the way is a line from Karate kid two, he then proceeds to throw some old underwear at my face and sprays me with grape kool-aid. They ran off and we all just stood around feeling violated. I heard these assholes have been doing similar stunts all over town. Well I just want to say fuck you, you owe me for a brand new banana republic shirt you shitty dick holes, if I ever see you guys again you are getting hazed big time.

No comments: